Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Frownland a Garbage Mod Who Trolls as He Wants Cause the Other Mods Do Nothing?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 08:46 AM   #168 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Someone needs a hug.

I didn't read this entire thread (like I have any interest in this kind of whiny bull****) but I did get as far as the word "Tenure", and all I have to say is:

Omg, take a fucken Ritalin or something.
He said that Frown gets special privilege to say what ever ****ed up **** he wants and that instead of punishing him for making fun of Chula's mentally ill child, which is a really low blow especially with all that Chula's been dealing with these past few years, you guys will come in and metaphorically jerk him off like he's done nothing wrong despite the fact that you guys have punished the rest of us for less.

Now, coming from somebody who has actively expressed a desire to trim a lot of this behavior out specifically because it may prevent new posters from joining when seeing this, don't you think that letting a moderator pester a member whom is down on his luck by making fun of his mentally ill son a bit off putting to potential members? Or is there some kind of double standard and that whole thing about wanting to clean up the forum was just an excuse to act upon your personal vendettas?
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote