Music Banter - View Single Post - "Can you lend a nigga a pencil"
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2006, 10:46 AM   #62 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

saying "you pussy ass nigga" i can see being a inslut.. but saying sup nigga or in any type of forum that shows joking. or friendley like actions then i can see it being offensive to some but to most it shouldn't be a and if it is there just looking for a fight cause some drama and gain attention..
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
regardless of the fact if the boy said it first, the teacher should definetly get fired, he's a teacher, an employee of the state and has no buisness using that kind of language....he's supposed to be setting an example....and the description of the situation in which he used it implies arogance on his part....
but in saying that.. some teachers GOOD teachers not only try to teach there students they try to fit in, in some ways try to befriend there students so there students will be more comfortable and if all his students are refering to each other like that in a friendly manner the teacher probably tried to do the same thing.

also the child didn't seem to care to much, watching him, he didn't seem to be very upset, non of them did really.. he was trying to gain attention maybe it goes more in depth between him and that student who knows. but the student did not seem upset. also if the teacher was really like that then howcome it wasn't reported a long time ago i mean if the teacher was saying nigga's in bad ways.. other then the way he said he had done it. that hole tape didn't surprise me at all.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote