Music Banter - View Single Post - Trollheart Listens to Every Album on Wiki's List for 2017
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 05:22 AM   #630 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Album title: El Chamaquito de Ahora
Artist: Gotay
Genre: Reggaeton
Nationality: Puerto Rican
Release date: February 16
Position in Discography: Second
Fear Factor: Moderate
Familiar with this artist? No
Familiar with the genre or subgenre? No
Average RYM Score: N/A
Another album that's virtually impossible to track down! I love how Frownland commented that I was “only listening to the most popular albums”! The last one on the list I couldn't find at all, and this one, though I can find it on YouTube only, seems not to exist anywhere: no information on Wiki, Discogs, RYM, anywhere. Yeah, real popular!

Anyway, I've experienced one Reggaeton album so far before this, and it was quite cool. This is the second offering by Alexis Allejandro Gotay Perez, who shortens his name, obviously, to Gotay. Other than that, I can tell you nothing about it other than what I hear. Basically it's decent enough, nothing that sets my pulses racing or makes me want to find out where I can get the rest of his music. It's also very frustrating when there isn't even a track listing to refer to, but there you go. Not, I feel, as good as the other reggaeton album I listened to earlier, but not bad.

Check out more from this artist? Probably not
Check out more from this genre or subgenre? Yes

Expectation Index: 2

Last edited by Trollheart; 11-03-2017 at 04:27 PM.
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote