Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Opinions
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 11:37 AM   #330 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

The teachers tell you that because it reflects poorly on them and the school if you do horrible on the test. They give you an example, like Occult did, on how to deduct the correct answer (there's always one or two ridiculous ones, so take those out and you got a 50/50 chance) if you didn't actually learn the material. But they always want you to guess for the chance that you get it right so the school doesn't look ****ty. I think this happened with, was it no child left behind? Where they would penalize schools for horrible test results. And you shouldn't have to just guess on any of it. You should know the material enough to give an educated answer rather than some random bull****. So if you knew only half of it, and with the proper knowledge of how to weed out the two ridiculous answers, there is a chance you get a 75% on a test that you only knew 50% of. Them saying that is the best example I could give of teachers not giving a flying **** if you actually learn, they just care about passing you on to the next grade.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote