Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Judas Priest the most consistent band of all time?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 11:29 AM   #72 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
1. Define "horrific domestic atrocities". You talking cops shooting unarmed people and getting away with murder? A nutbag shooting into a concert crowd and killing 50+ people? Millions of people going to bed hungry everynight because our politics are so ****ed up?
The Holocaust and any other atrocity that can happen.

Quote:
Or are you talking about our goverment using chemical weapons to silence millions of dissidents? Or maybe condeming all hard-core liberals to the ovens? Or better yet, death squads deployed to eliminate anyone in the country who can't trace back their US roots to at least a single grandparent?
That as well. The spark is present in all humanity, that is the point. We have not evolved past that point simply because of the current climate that can rapidly change and no longer be relevant.

Quote:
Question Mister Moderator: In the last few pages I've been called "stupid", "arrogant", "braindead", and "idiotic".

Aren't their rules about name calling on this board?
I was using your tactics in hopes that I can pound this simple concept into your skull, but you ought to try not living up to those adjectives so often. Thanks for fulfilling my request of not responding to any of the actual points though.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote