Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Judas Priest the most consistent band of all time?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 11:52 AM   #74 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
And again, I'm agreeing with you both regrading our innate ability to kill to survive if necessary.
You have not demonstrated this or at least you have not demonstrated that you agree on the lengths that people will go to preserve comfort.

Quote:
I just don't see a scenario in our current social environment where a large enough group of US citizens would make a conscious and unified decision to exterminate another group of US citizens - like what happened during Nazi era Germany.
And doot doot doot doot that's not ****ing relevant to the actual point because things are capable of changing. Capieche?

Quote:
That's my opinion. I'm not stupid, arrogant, braindead, or idiotic. Stop stooping to those adjectives as a retort simply because you disagree with me.
I only do it when you do (except for when I said you were too stupid to see that people are too stupid to see how stupid they are, that was just me being hilarious as usual), so show me how it's done and I'll follow suit.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote