Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 09:41 AM   #8336 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
In the 30+ years of my involvement in such things, 99% of the people who distribute the stuff fall into the jobless 20 something year old demographic. There are some exceptions, but most people grow up and realize there's a better life out there... with benefits. My age has nothing to do with it, and if by "That Long" you mean two days ago, then yes.

It's funny you go on the attack with the age thing. It hints at some underlying insecurities about yourself, no? I think yes.
Probably just a 180 degree different scene in California since my anecdotal experience has the majority of them handling it very professionally and still struggling with the upcoming regulations. One guy I know is a distributor trying to get legal who's already sunk over 200k into it so ja, maybe corporatization and deterioration of the product as has already happened in Washington is a valid concern even if your dealer was a middleman.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote