Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 11:43 AM   #7052 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

1. A time or place when you were most happy in your life?

i'm still pretty young so i don't have a lot to choose from but i would say my high school years were a pretty rad time. honestly pick any year from like grade 5 to grade 12 and i was always enjoying myself.

2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?

lol

so during my grade 12 year im with a few friends and one of the guy's mentions a party a few towns over that's supposed to be a really good time. he was talking to a girl from there at the same time so we're like "yeah alright, let's do it."

long story short we get to the party and realize it's mostly a bunch of kids about 3-4 years younger than us. we stay long enough for the friend to hit up the girl and then instantly jet tf out of there.

3. What band or artist have you not yet seen, that you would like to?

converge and el-p top the list

4. If you had to choose, friends or family?

family i guess but i think choosing between the two are dumb. my closest friends are probably closer to me than family but i have a different relationship with them than i do with my family so i dunno.

5. Would you prefer to be on the beach or in a park?

beach all the muh ****in way.

6. When you were growing up, what was the principal form of heating in your house?

wtf kinda question is this, you looking for tips on cheap heating this winter or something?

we had a wood furnace and oil heating as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote