Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Awards 2017 (Nominations)
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 12:26 AM   #233 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

I prefer something that just can't be obstructed by opinions or agendas or just human error. I always question the source, check for citations and usually search for both sides on anything I research that's why I hate doing research because it's a lot of ****ing work just to get a reliable view on anything. I know a lot of people don't understand that and want to just call me stupid or something, but I'm sure these are the same people that put tons of faith into what ever helps their pre-existing view. It's way way easier to find points that back up your view. I trust Frownland though, so maybe I'm a bit uneducated on it. Regardless of anything I of course am and have been in favor of Net Neutrality because it makes me feel much more comfortable than with out it, but I still think people are drastically over exaggerating the expected out come and some are just down right fear mongering. Not on this site, people don't do it here. MB people, though self righteous *******s who are often petty enough to act pretentious over something as superficial as their opinions on art, are typically a bit smarter than the average person. Or maybe just more educated.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote