Music Banter - View Single Post - Eminem - Revival
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 08:01 PM   #107 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS. Obviously. Are you ****ing stupid?

If you're going to try to corner this dumb ass opinion into the objectivity corner, then you need to consider how inconsistent and unreliable popularity is for determining quality.

That popularity is out of the photo when determining whether an artist is good or not? If so then they have that part of music philosophy nailed down.

**** you.
We already established why popularity is inconsistent and it isn't you're ****ty attempt at dismissing it by saying that they CAN have musical morons, which is you attempting to make it as objective as he did.

When I determine whether or not I like an artist personally, it doesn't matter, but it will matter when talking objectively. Like you both tried to. Don't act like you guys didn't, telling people they are musically retarded or not as qualified as you seems to be the thing around here, and definitely does not come from a subjective 'like what you like ' approach you're pretending to come with.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote