Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 04:09 AM   #7234 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

1] Do you know how fiat currency works and how it screws over the messes?

Yes and I don't care.

2] Did you know that taxation is theft?

Maybe only since you don't really have a choice, but really you are paying for the services you government provides that I'm sure just by making this statement you take for granted.

3] What is your favorite childhood memory?

I don't have anything that stands out.

4] Do you think that flu vaccines, with their nasty adjuvants, harm your body, or help it?

Typically help, but you never know what they can be putting in them. I've heard Bill Gates mention vaccines in his speech about population control to prevent global warming.

5] Are you always 100% truthful with your doctor about what "drugs" you take?

I don't have a doctor.

6] Who do you think will win the 2020 U.S. Presidential election?

Last election I knew Trump would win. I was telling everybody he would win. I don't think he will win against who ever is running in 2020 for the Democratic party. I told people he'd be voted in because he perfectly reflected the average American. I think we are shifting and growing and by that time our sheepish rallying for sensationalized causes will kill his second term. He will rise because of idiocy and fall to a completely different type of idiocy which will hopefully bring something better.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote