Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 07:18 PM   #10576 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
For me to rediscover a theoretical faith in humanity the American people would have to publicly and obviously recoil in horror at what they've done by electing this man. But the right wing of all walks of life will carry at least as much water as is required to make him sound like a reasonable president, and the swing voters like my mother will carry enough water to make it sound like it was reasonable to have voted for him in the first place. And the liberals will hate him because they have no reason to carry water for him. But on the whole the American people will pretend that this whole episode wasn't an embarrassment to the entire concept that the human race should even be trusted with the right to vote.

Jesus Christ I actually care less about voting now than I did before. Yeah, if people voted more and were more educated this could have been avoided, but if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their ass when they jump. All I know is that the human race is willing to vote for Adolf Hitler and Donald Trump. My fellow man is simply not worth my time to care. I just hope the elephants can survive our idiocy.
If you vote you’re acknowledging the legitimacy of the political structure and therefore officially part of the problem. Everything about America is **** and the only moral position is complete rejection.

To go on your free will and with full understanding to vote for another human being to have power over you should be unthinkably humiliating to anyone with even the slightest dignity.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote