Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 08:07 AM   #10225 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Nice try.

Have fun flipping burgers tomorrow.

Alright, I'm gonna bite. (**** me)

Failed career: The owner and his wife laid off all 35 employees and only kept me. Vice President of Operations and Product Development.

No onions on that whopper son.

Failed marriage: We're getting along better than ever. Two grown kids, about to make around $300,000 net profit on the sale of our home, and will be actually ****ing like bunny's next weekend while you masturbate to old Keisha pictures. (have you seen what she looks like lately? Pretty gross)

Failed winnebago: What in God's name are you talking about? Absolutely LOVE my new rig.

Time for you and frowny to find new material.
de·lu·sion·al
dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/Submit
adjective
characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
"hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"
based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.
"their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"

pa·thet·ic
pəˈTHedik/Submit
adjective
arousing pity, especially through vulnerability or sadness.
"she looked so pathetic that I bent down to comfort her"
synonyms: pitiful, pitiable, piteous, moving, touching, poignant, plaintive, distressing, upsetting, heartbreaking, heart-rending, harrowing, wretched, forlorn
"a pathetic groan"

un·in·tel·li·gent
ˌənənˈteləjənt/Submit
adjective
having or showing a low level of intelligence.
"a good-natured but unintelligent boy"
synonyms: stupid, ignorant, dense, brainless, mindless, slow, dull-witted, feebleminded, simpleminded, vacuous, obtuse, vapid, irrational, idiotic; More

un·nec·es·sar·y
ˌənˈnesəˌserē/Submit
adjective
not needed.
"a fourth Chicago airport is unnecessary"

an·noy·ing
əˈnoiiNG/Submit
adjective
causing irritation or annoyance.
"annoying habits"
synonyms: irritating, infuriating, exasperating, maddening, trying, tiresome, troublesome, bothersome, nettlesome, obnoxious, irksome, vexing, cursed, vexatious, galling; More

hyp·o·crit·i·cal
ˌhipəˈkridək(ə)l/Submit
adjective
behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.
"we don't go to church and we thought it would be hypocritical to have him christened"

ob·nox·ious
əbˈnäkSHəs/Submit
adjective
extremely unpleasant.
synonyms: unpleasant, disagreeable, nasty, distasteful, offensive, objectionable, unsavory, unpalatable, off-putting, awful, terrible, dreadful, frightful, revolting, repulsive, repellent, repugnant, disgusting, odious, vile, foul, abhorrent, loathsome, nauseating, sickening, hateful, insufferable, intolerable, detestable, abominable, despicable, contemptible; More

If you want to define people by a single aspect of their life, then don't act shocked when we respond by telling you that every single aspect of your life that we're aware of is an absolute failure. Go watch a ****ing sitcom.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote