Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 08:39 AM   #10226 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
There is no way on earth that your divorce is as amiable as you're making it out. Your wife ditched you without warning, left you with your mentally ill son, and is still your best friend? Please. If you're both cool atm it's because you haven't started dividing up the money and you and/or her are trying to keep an even keel so that she can take your ****/you hope she won't take your ****. I mean that nonsense about her inviting you to live with her? Really? That doesn't happen. Either you made that **** up or you're too big of a patsy to realize that she was bull****ting you. SHE ****ING LEFT YOU SO THAT SHE WOULDN'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOU. Catch a clue.
Damn.

I thought similar though. I have had one serious relationship which lasted about two years on and off, and when it ended I went through that phase of trying to convince myself it's not as upsetting as I think it is and that we're getting on fine when I really wasn't doing well or dealing with it well at all. I can see Chula doing it on here but I didn't say anything cos he's going through enough. I'm not being an arse.

Saw that post about meeting up in a hotel and just thought that is a horrible idea and nothing good will come of it. Keeping contact is bad enough. All you're gonna do is set your recovery back by months.

This is just my opinion though.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote