Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 07:29 AM   #49584 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
It's okay, Chula, I make stupid posts on Facebook too. Only difference is nobody calls the cops because they don't give a ****. I personally made the decision to talk to a counselor. Because I don't want to go out that pathetically, I want to give it my all before I go out. I want these snakes to know that their venom didn't kill me yet. And I can't wait until the day that their venom drags them in to their self made pits. When this whole thing falls apart because in Magna denial and escapism rule when nobody has the courage to face reality.
It's NOT okay, and you saying that won't help him, you enabler. He has to realise (as I think he has) that he can't be blubbering like a little girl on FB where his mother can see and, rightly or wrongly, interpret that as a suicide note. You can ****ING NOT do those things to your family and especially your parents, who don't need that **** in their lives. He has to be a man. Chula, you know this: man up and stop the drunk posting. Hawk is right; get help, or god knows what you'll post next and who'll see it. Did you even think about what your mother would think when she saw what you had posted? It was selfish (I'm sure you know that), immature and not ****ing worthy of you.

And Lucem, if you're doing, or planning to do, something similar and think it's all right, it's not. What you post, whether sincere or not, drunk or not, has repercussions on others that you can't control. So stop that **** before someone gets hurt. Basically, grow the **** up. Jesus.

#FacebookRuinsLives