Music Banter - View Single Post - I hate grunge.
Thread: I hate grunge.
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 05:10 AM   #310 (permalink)
Nick1976
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sane Psycho View Post
No, Weezer doesn't have big connections to grunge besides the fact that Nirvana was an influence. No, the reason I keep mentioning them is because OP keeps saying that melodic rock bands and less depressing "fun time" rock bands weren't pushed after 1993. Weezer is clear proof that he's wrong, though Pinkerton is a pretty depressing album to be fair. I also mentioned Green Day several times to try to get him to admit his narrative that melodic rock bands weren't pushed after a certain period is complete bull****. But he hasn't responded yet.

And **** you. The Blue Album, Pinkerton, and The White Album are all masterpieces, and Green, Maladroit, and Everything Will Be Alright In The End are also great.

Not actually **** you though. I still think you're a pretty cool guy. But you're wrong about Weezer. Ratitude was a terrible album, I'll admit.
I don't so much mind Weezer, they aren't as over rated as Nirvana, Tool, or Kanye West. But i am a metalhead dude. Weezer and Green Day are just not my thing.
Nick1976 is offline   Reply With Quote