Music Banter - View Single Post - The Batlord Reviews YorkeDaddy's Posts
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 10:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Our second entry is a cat fight with Akai and Frownland over ****ing Fortnite so I'll do this in a dump. (Akai's and Frownie's posts are omitted for brevity's sake.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
Thanks for the garbage rant that fcking nobody will read or care about

You’re insinuating we only play Fortnite because its part of the new fad? **** off moron, we play it because it’s fantastic
Starts off strong with an OTT reaction to Akai's post trashing Fortnite designed to start a pointless internet fight, but I have to take points off for obviously coming across as butthurt. Still not bad.

Rating: Wears Turtlenecks

Quote:
Batlord knows the tactics

The dip**** even wrote another like 4 paragraphs

It astounds me how passionate people get about **** they don’t like. Get out of the ****ing thread jesus
The butthurt is starting to tip the scales to gayness but he complimented me so I must give top marks.

Rating: Pussy Slayer

Quote:
I don't need a counter argument, it's the most popular game in the world and a ****ton of people love it from all walks of life. I'm a hardcore lifelong gamer that generally plays RPGs and platformers. All this **** speaks for itself

You would know, your butt still steams to this day from the constant flaming hurt you get whenever someone trashes your music taste
Holy **** gayness achieved. He comes hard with a pathetic appeal to popularity, tries to puff out his chest by calling himself a "hardcore lifelong gamer" (****ing lulz), and drops too much profanity to be anything but thoroughly fanny damaged. To make matters worse he starts a fight on a second front by responding to Frownland, meaning that he now has two brutalized anuses.

Rating: Drunk on Tequila

Quote:
Maybe if the point of the thread was to debate the game

But it's not, it's a thread for fans of the game
Seriously? YorkeFaggy is still responding to Frownland's obvious troll? Frown's not even going hard so there's no possible points you can score with this exchange. And just look at how much of a sad fanboy he is smh. Thankfully it's too short to be truly embarrassing so I'll be merciful.

Rating: Bi-Curious

Quote:
Obviously not given the multiple pages of replies from fans of the game talking about their experiences, strategies, and plans of eventually getting together to play as a team
For the love of god stop responding, you twit! Akai has clearly washed his hands of this pathetic excuse for a flame war, leaving Frownland as the sole **** stirrer keeping SporkeDaddy chasing his tail. StorkeSaggy clearly knows what's going on as he has pulled back the reigns in an attempt to salvage his troll dignity but it's far too late for that, so any apparent reduction in butthurt is clearly a lie. You'll get no mercy from me this time, fool, so take it like you like it.

Rating: Pure Faggotry
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote