Music Banter - View Single Post - I hate grunge.
Thread: I hate grunge.
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 02:08 PM   #635 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick1976 View Post
Hell, Cobain's own daughter doesn't care for his bull**** music either nor for how he abandoned his family! Cobain Is untalented and overrated, here is why, his lyrics are ****, they simply sound like that loser kid in highschool that no one talks to and always writes random **** on his notebook, Example, "A mulatto an albino,a mosquito my libido" what the **** is that. And don't make me go on about his "riffing" all his most known riffs are rip off`s. Axl Rose is a better singer than Cobain for the meer fact that he has an incredible range vocal wise, he can sing low and bluesy like in Patience or Dead Horse, and then he can sing High like Welcome to the Jungle, Sweet child o` mine, Etc etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o33dlhqunR4
Honestly "a mosquito my libido" sounds like something Don Van Vliet woud come up with, so kudos to Kurt for picking up where Don done left off.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote