Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 11:53 AM   #50691 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
"I’m Jewish… We’re a very nervous group. Paranoid. Anxiety-ridden. Maybe that Hitler thing made us a little jumpy. Nothing like a Holocaust to make you mind your Ps and Qs for a couple hundred years I always say." -TH
Not Jewish
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I saw a chick wearing a Joy Division t-shirt at the grocery store. I tried to chat her up using my Joy Division insights as my convo-kickstarter. Poor thing looked scared as hell.
I reckon anyone would be if you approached them out of the blue.
Quote:
Then in the checkout line these three black ladies were talking about how ridiculous it was that this new mother was lavishing so much over her baby. They were laughing and I like to laugh so I chimed in and said it sounds like the baby might be getting spoiled. Grandma got all serious and the laughing stopped and I was informed the baby was going to be just fine.
Bitch you don't get involved in someone else's conversation, especially when yo white. Lively up yourself. Whatever that means. Seriously though: who the **** invites themselves into a conversation - about a baby - with people they don't know? I thought you had smarts.
Quote:
and... remember yesterday the blueberry hot sauce thing? I struck up two conversations about it with different women. They both loved it.
They prob thought it was a euphemism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
What are you scared of. Treat them like you treat everyone else.

Psa: stop putting women you find attractive on a pedestal.
Yeah. That makes them too high to bring down to your level. **** that.
Quote:
Church
Nah, don't put them in church. God is a **** about lettin folks **** with his bitches.
Quote:
It's not that, it's just that idk how to generate and interesting convo outta nowhere. I can talk to them in a group setting like if they're a friend of a friend but walking up to a random girl and charming her its not something i know how to do.
Ask them if they've ever met the mighty Pixies, and if they say no, unzip.
Quote:

I think i'd be a little more subtle than that.
Yeah. Might as well ask if they hurt themselves falling from Heaven? Barf icon!

Quote:
Two questions:

When’s the last time you got some?
When’s the last time you got some strange?