Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 12:59 PM   #50697 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Spent a fantastic weekend in Barcelona.
That city is nuts. It's been over ten years since I've been there and it's good to see that nothing has changed.
No better place for partying.
Maaan. I wish I could say the same about my time there but it was ultimately disappointing. Granted I was exhausted after seven weeks of non-stop moving but I met my cousin here for three days and we just couldn't get a great night in. We always just ended up giving up and getting wasted playing ping-pong at this bar that had cheap beer and was open til 4. I was expecting non-stop parties at all hours but we went to Barceloneta and it was just dead. It was a weekend in July too.

Lisbon is where it's at though for non-stop party. That place is heaven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
****ing Christ dude. That’s emergency code red **** son. Ask a girl out everyday. At least, once a day. Just make yourself do it no matter how uninviting it seems. Use tinder and all that but also just put in the leg work. And I’m telling you that compliment endlessly **** works. **** subtlety. Make it clear you’re about getting it in. You can waste time with maybe bitches after you make Little Black Francis happy. There’s bitches in your area waiting to get ****ed. Their empty holes need your dick. Go now son.
You're transformation on this site is getting incredible.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote