Music Banter - View Single Post - Celebrities You Hate
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 05:08 PM   #158 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
So you think of a record label over all the city's major sports teams. Thanks for proving my point.
Yeah but I don't know, or care about, any American sports teams. Stop cherrypicking. I already said Barcelona, Madrid, Manchester, all defined by their footy teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
How?! You just backed up my point that sports teams don't really represent their cities. I was talking about soccer cause you two are British but my point was meant to apply to American football as well. Are you on your period?
How? I'll tell you how. Your point was that a "Spanish guy" joining Villa, or any team, doesn't give a **** about anything but getting paid, and I pointed out that these people get involved and make themselves important to the city. You then said something along the lines of "not every player in a [insert city name here] is from that city", and then more or less accepted that it's the same in US sports. So your argument that teams should only be made up of people from that city doesn't stand, and down you go.