Music Banter - View Single Post - A NaS and Sonic The Hedgehog mashup album/playlist.
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 07:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM
Groupie

Yes, I edited my post due to typos, but mainly due to technical issues. And again, you never refuted my points because you keep dodging the main points of my argument: How do I have an an obsession with a fictional hedgehog? You've never once actually gave me an actual unbias reaction, fact or indisputable claim towards my argument at hand besides pathetic four year old insults and cringy jerking lines. And I'm not cleary not angered, but cleary you didn't get that either. You have little to no validation in your claims and in the process, have equally shown that you do not have a lick of actual thorough thought process. How is making an album showing obsession? That alone knocks down anything you have to say.
Answer that. You can't because its not valid enough to give a concrete answer. So, given the stack of evidence and proof against you and in this case, I think Nas wasn't just talking to Jay Z when he said that particular line.

Last edited by LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM; 05-07-2018 at 07:32 PM.
LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM is offline   Reply With Quote