Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2018, 08:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 46
Default

Because I don't. I never even mentioned it. Your words, not mine. Where did you concretely prove what you said that your argument is actually making sense? Because its clear that you have no time of your own and you have to waste someone elses. I think Nas said it best in Ether: "You men deal with your emotions like bitches" -Nas. Come back to me when you improve your debating skills.
LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 46
Default

Seriously, how dim do you have to be to think that the stupid crap coming out of your screen is affecting me? How did you even come up with that? If anything, I think we both know who the real jerker is...

But regardless, you've proven that you have little to no common sense when it comes to debating. And that to have not time of your own and has to waste someone elses to feel like to matter. So, keep looking stupid
Its amusing, to say the least.

Last edited by LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM; 05-07-2018 at 08:28 PM.
LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 4,669
Default

I posited the possibility of you having an unhealthy obssession with Sonic, and submitted your mash up project as evidence. I also submitted your inability to respond clearly and without irrational hostility (beyond the petty insults and numerous typos, you were also angered so much by my claim that you double posted, and even edited one of your posts four times).

You posited that you don't have an unhealthy obssession with Sonic, yet have offered no proof to back up this claim.

Unless you post a video of you steadfastly refusing the advances of an animated hedgehog in various romantic scenarios, you are indeed, as the great Nas said, someone who deals with his emotions like a bitch.
__________________
----------------------
|---Mic's Albums---|
----------------------
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 46
Default

Yes, I edited my post due to typos, but mainly due to technical issues. And again, you never refuted my points because you keep dodging the main points of my argument: How do I have an an obsession with a fictional hedgehog? You've never once actually gave me an actual unbias reaction, fact or indisputable claim towards my argument at hand besides pathetic four year old insults and cringy jerking lines. And I'm not cleary not angered, but cleary you didn't get that either. You have little to no validation in your claims and in the process, have equally shown that you do not have a lick of actual thorough thought process. How is making an album showing obsession? That alone knocks down anything you have to say.
Answer that. You can't because its not valid enough to give a concrete answer. So, given the stack of evidence and proof against you and in this case, I think Nas wasn't just talking to Jay Z when he said that particular line.

Last edited by LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM; 05-07-2018 at 08:32 PM.
LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 23,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM View Post
I'm not cleary not angered
You should go with this as a song title.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:33 PM   #16 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 46
Default

Why? Just asking. That sounds weird. No hostility. Because I don't think that would be a wise idea.
LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 23,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM View Post
Why? Just asking. That sounds weird. No hostility. Because I don't think that would be a wise idea.
Because it would be a good song title.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:36 PM   #18 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 46
Default

Oh. Okay.
LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 4,669
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM View Post
And again, you never refuted my points because you keep doding the main points of my argument: How do I have an an obsession with a fictional hedgehog?
Main points? Your argument actually just has the one point. And here is where I addressed it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
I posited the possibility of you having an unhealthy obssession with Sonic, and submitted your mash up project as evidence. I also submitted your inability to respond clearly and without irrational hostility (beyond the petty insults and numerous typos, you were also angered so much by my claim that you double posted, and even edited one of your posts four times).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM View Post
You've never once actually gave me an actual unbias reaction, fact or indisputable claim towards my argument at hand besides pathetic four year old insults and cringy jerking lines.
Please point out where I insulted you. Hedgie isn't an insult. It's alright to admit what you are, man. If it's the bitch thing, I was quoting your boy Nas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM View Post
And I'm not cleary not angered, but cleary you didn't get that either.
Cleary. I didn't get it at first, but now, after your double posting and constant editing, I finally understand how not triggered you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM View Post
given the stack of evidence and proof against you and in this case
What evidence? Be specific.
__________________
----------------------
|---Mic's Albums---|
----------------------
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 46
Default

Are you just making up stuff as this tires out just to look like you have a point. First: How was anyone not supposed to take that in a non offensive way? And even then, you insulted me with qoutes like jerking to hedgehogs and having in obsseion with one. The poising of your point isnt really proving your case much. Short term memory much? And yeah, I edit in order to get my full points across and fix any errors that I made. As for the double posting, that was accidental and I should've been more attentive.

And I'm still not. I was emphasizing that point. Emphasis doesn't equal anger.

The evidence that you don't have a point that I'm obsessed with Sonic. How is casually enjoying something equal to obsession? And if that's not were you implying, then you worded it terribly. And your previous points and post helps my case.

Last edited by LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM; 05-07-2018 at 08:51 PM.
LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.