Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 11:45 AM   #11535 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Dude

There’s way better things to do in Japan

And whatever that bitch has gotten away with they will put your ass in jail. They will put you through the worst month of your life without even charging you. They got a dark side you don’t want to **** with. And why would you? Smile be friendly they buy you beer and it’s easy to get laid. Why **** on that?
Oh yeah no I've heard the horror stories of Japanese police and their OTT fascist powers to **** on anyone they suspect of anything and the public's perception that if you get arrested you're clearly guilty, cause of course the establishment has their best interests at heart. All I want to do is be harmlessly annoying just like in America. Being a complete prick at a Buddhist temple doesn't interest me, I just want to engage with Japanese one-on-one and confuse them as to whether or not I'm being confrontational or just ignorant of their customs.

It's the little douchebaggeries in life that interest me. Like constantly walking into their homes without taking off my shoes and then acting horrified that I committed such an obvious gaffe even though I knew full well what I was doing. Or belching openly at dinner cause that's totally okay, right? I read it somewhere so clearly it must be true even though I'm almost certain it's not.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote