Music Banter - View Single Post - What Will They Say About You When You're Gone?
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 03:14 PM   #56 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
"I can't believe Trollheart's sister outlived him. I guess he shorted her on the strychnine."
Oh yeah, right. I'll use the most painful method possible. Why would I poison her, when all it will take is playing one of Frownland's tracks and her head will explode? Job done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Here lies a man who wished to be buried with his comic book collection. Cementing his virginity even in the after life.
RIP Nerd.
Unfortunately, they don't make a coffin big enough. And the comics won't fit either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
*who
You
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank. View Post
"Trollheart, his jokes were unfunny and his posts never got read all the way through."
Blank: he never finished a thread and his journal was damn weird.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
*Chula, shot dead by security, but not before he stabbed Rick Santorum 76 times with a steak knife. Santorum's on life support and not expected to make it through the evening. St. Peter gives Chula a lifetime 'all you can eat and drink' card to the Apostle's Italian Bistro and Bar. Loud cheers break out in the gate line behind him. Chula performs a sweeping bow.*
Then they laugh and tell you you're actually going to Hell as you committed murder. Yeah, even murder of a Republican is seen as a sin. Sorry. Say Hi to Jimmy!