Music Banter - View Single Post - The Little Things...
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 11:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Key

^Now I wanna make a list:

-Playing video games for several hours at a time without moving from your spot.
-Smoking a joint after not having weed for a few days. It's always nice to get used to being high all the time again. It's like getting high for the first time.
-Listening to music way too loud for my ears. Sometimes it sounds really good. Also adding that listening to music while you're high is amazing.
-Cleaning. I absolutely love to clean. I'll sometimes spend a day just cleaning the house because the payoff is always worth it. Same goes for yard work.
-Exercising. I walk to and from work every day, and I would probably hate it if I couldn't do it every day. I'm not able to drive, so walking is the best alternative. And fortunately it has it's health benefits. I haven't been over 160 pounds in a few years now.
-Being single is also one of lifes many great benefits. I was in a bad relationship for a while and had others before that also didn't end well. Happy to be single and working on myself and make myself happy before I try to do the same for someone else.
-Rainy days are great. And luckily I live in the city that is known for them. Add that with wearing a hoodie and sweatpants and slippers all day and you have my perfect day.
-Along with that, i'll also just spend the whole day in bed watching TV if I really want to. I have youtube and twitch on my tv so it's not like it'd ever get boring.
-Wearing nice clothes. I like looking nice. A proper polo shirt or nice t shirt goes a long way with some nice jeans or slacks. I like to wear my hair nice as well. Along with having a pretty tame beard, I tend to want to look nice all the time. Plus, it just feels good to wear nice looking clothes sometimes.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote