Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Metal Classics: "Written in Waters" by Ved Buens Ende
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 01:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
And what would you expect to be the cause of his vocals sounding out of tune to you?
Him being a bad singer, primarily. In any case, I'd wager that, even if he is doing this on purpose, this guy couldn't sing worth a damn if his life depended on it. I feel like I'm listening to the worst metal-karaoke night ever held.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Also, you should quit being so vehemently opposed to the idea that you're missing something about a record. Preference is fine, you're free to dislike anything that you want, but it really does seem like you dismiss a lot of music without considering its merits because you didn't find it fulfilling in another aspect (an aspect that's usually not a focus of the album).

tl;dr get woke
I'm not opposed to the idea that I'm not getting the appeal. I'm extending the idea to everything me or anyone else ever does not like. That's an idea being 100% embraced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
MicShazam: the guy you stop playing video games with because he complains about terrible mechanics and framerate when really he just sucks at Mario Kart.
I'd complain about a terrible game, yes. Are you suggesting it's better not to have standards? Of course you aren't, so what's your point?
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote