Music Banter - View Single Post - I hate grunge.
Thread: I hate grunge.
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 09:23 AM   #915 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Don't have the time? Seriously? You posted in this thread more times in this thread than Nick1976. Plus it really didn't take much time at all. I used thing called a "computer" hooked up to a little black box called "the Internet."

Maybe I should have said never thought of trawling the net for those. After all, this is the first time Nick-1000 has actually more or less recycled my words. it's not like he was doing it all the time. Well done, though: you exposed the cyber conspiracy, and may indeed have saved mankind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
He's just mad he spent so much time emotionally arguing with what is essentially a microwave wearing a bandana.
True
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Nobody wearing a bandana is right.
Or a banana
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Wash your mouth out with soap, Mic

I'm guessing our friend Nick isn't a sock puppet. He probably isn't a bot either, just someone who has too much time on his hands.

Then again maybe he just hates grunge.

Oh, and hi,everybody
Hey, welcome back RS!! I have so many stories you must read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
I actually have no idea who that is. I'm going to check out his music and get and idea if it's anything I'd be interested in.
You know Carole King's "You've Got a Friend"? He does a version of that which is pretty cool. "Fire and Rain" is another cracker. Also, this:

Hey, now that we know Nick-1000 is a bot, can we **** with his programming, make him love grunge instead of hating it? Or at least send him back to the future with a logic bomb inside him? ****ing future people, trying to change our appreciation of music!