Music Banter - View Single Post - I hate grunge.
Thread: I hate grunge.
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 05:49 PM   #919 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Nick1976 copy/paste something that was written very close to seven years ago and you felt paraphrased. Sorry if I found that a bit funny.

I thought you would immediately understand what was going on after I provided a side by side comparison of the two posts, the one you thought he was paraphrasing you and the other originally posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forum seven years ago by a buran2011. I didn't expect you to be on the Steve Hoffman Music Forum to know that, so I provided a hyperlink in that quote by buran2011.

What gave it away for me is the total unrelated conversation between you two. You made joke and Nick1976 seem totally unaffected by it. He quoted it but didn't comment on it. He didn't even cringe. So I thought to myself that is not humanly possible.
Sure I got it. I just don't see how you think I would have figured this out, given that I haven't been on that forum, search for or found or seen any of his posts under any aliases. It's a bit disingenuous to be laughing at my naivete, as you see it, when you have the information and I don't. You have the advantage of me on this one, I've admitted that. There's no need to keep going on about how I should have known. How could I?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Nick-1000 has been deactivated by now. The matrix reports no activity by him in the last day, so either his power pack ran out, or he ****ed off back to the future. Either way, good riddance.