Music Banter - View Single Post - Should perma-banned members be given another chance?
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 08:52 PM   #73 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Again, talk to the mods. I don't know. All I know is that he repeatedly said "go on, ban me, I dare you." They took up the dare.
The way I see it is that people like JWB who troll do it for the thrill of getting into trouble. The drama causes an Adrenalin boost, they get a rush from it. The mods were so lenient that it was a total buzz kill for him. It driving him bunkers he wasn't getting the negative feedback that would trigger the Adrenalin he was craving for. So he was basically in withdraw. He had begged the mods for a ban like a junkie just to get his fix.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote