Music Banter - View Single Post - Should perma-banned members be given another chance?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 08:44 PM   #164 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Fluff, Hawk, Polly, Rubber Soul, and I, are open to the idea of flipping a perma-ban, as shown in the poll.

Elph, Polly, Fluff, WWWP, and I, would like to see Sansa and/or JWB back, as shown in the discussion.

Anyone mentioned above, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Boo told me once, that Bungalow had a few bans flipped cause of Ethan. So it's not like there wasn't a precedent for this. But that was eons ago, and there was a changing of the guard in the mod cave since then. (I hate to say it but of all the members that got perma-banned Bungalow was the one I liked the least. In fact beside him, I can't think of a perma-banned member I really disliked.)

Just to be fair, the feeling I noticed from some mods are not very warm towards Sansa. Other than them I can't sense any major concerns coming from the general population of Music Banter. I don't know what the main concern of the objecting members are. I'm not sure whether these members are not fond of her or just want rules to be rules.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote