Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 08:17 PM   #53259 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'd like to think you have the common sense to recognize such basic social propriety so I'm just gonna assume that you're at least reasonably right about your situation. Now go hand that bitch a calculator with "80085" on it and then crouch in a corner while licking your hands like a cat and staring at her. It'll double as revenge and an explanation for your earlier behavior that will keep your mom in the clear. You can't judge a crazy person.

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to help you right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Her guest should mind her own business. I’m with you there. But your mom has the right to backtrack on the open display of y’all’s oddness.

But you did the right thing not pushing it any further or telling the guest where to stick it. Giving them their space was the move.
Agreed with both here. And yeah, Bat I know when I go over the line. In the context of what my family usually jokes about, my mom knows damn well that I wasn't out of line at all.

I figured just going in my own room for a while was the smart thing. Plus I'm tired so I just wanna relax.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote