Music Banter - View Single Post - The Handling of Personal Attacks Going Forward
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 10:37 AM   #194 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
So what should we do? Ban him for not apologizing even though he said that he wouldn't do it again in the future?
I told you I don't want a ban, nor an apology (if it was sincere, maybe, but I doubt it would be, as he still doesn't think he's in the wrong). I just want you, and him, to stop making it seem as if somehow I encouraged this, when all I did was tolerate it, and that I don't have the right to call time, and that if I do that, he should bloody well respect that. Is that too much to ask? Really?

I'm happy to let it drop, but you keep subtly pushing me as if this were my fault. I don't get the feeling I'm getting the support I should from you or other mods, and I fear this is the way things will go the next time too, which is why I am concerned that there's no real change happening.

If someone oversteps, they should recognise that they overstep, and not keep excusing it, is basically what I'm getting at here. So far, that has not happened, nor do I expect it to.