Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 06:21 AM   #53389 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

x 2 @ Chula, Kiii and WWWP : That stuff about separated parents and access to children is terrible.
I'm glad you at last had a nice day with your son [MERIT]. It's great for you, I'm sure, and also important that your son builds up memories of good times spent with you.
My own son also grew up with two homes, but luckily things were done pretty amicably:both homes were in the same city and my son was with me on alternate days. Well, that was until the mum decided to take him to a different town. He was about twelve at the time: he tolerated it for nine months, then insisted that he come and live with me instead. So don't lose hope, [MERIT], you may get more parenting time furthur down the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
"We stayed together for the kids" aka mommy stuck out the abuse to make sure dad didn't **** up the kids.
^ Yep, this is another family scenario too. As for me, Roger Waters clearly met my parents once because he described their undramatic marriage so well:-

Quote:
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.