Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 09:07 AM   #53390 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
I'm glad you at last had a nice day with your son [MERIT]. It's great for you, I'm sure, and also important that your son builds up memories of good times spent with you.

My own son also grew up with two homes, but luckily things were done pretty amicably:both homes were in the same city and my son was with me on alternate days. Well, that was until the mum decided to take him to a different town. He was about twelve at the time: he tolerated it for nine months, then insisted that he come and live with me instead. So don't lose hope, [MERIT], you may get more parenting time furthur down the line.
My ex-wife moved about an hour away, but lacks the amicability that you describe. She chalks it up to being bi-polar. I chalk it up to her being a cunt. I was with her long enough to know when she's depressed or manic or just being a bitch. I'm allotted 1 day per week, which is usually extrapolated to every other weekend. Hard to raise a child over the phone, but his best interests be damned. He says that he can't wait until he's an adult so that he can come live with me. His mom couldn't care less what he wants. Judges over here have sucked thus far. This is life.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote