Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Workout Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 08:42 PM   #475 (permalink)
Key

I don't think I've ever mentioned it in depth here but I walk about...5-6 maybe 7 miles every day. I have the privilege of being within walking distance of the one store I work at, and I'm also within walking distance of the bus stop that takes me right to the second store that I work at. My boss owns both stores so that's why I'm split between the two. Anyway, since I don't drive, I walk to and from work every day. It's by far the best way to wake up in the morning, and it's great when the sun is still out to walk back. I have music in my ears the entire time I'm walking, and I usually smoke before work so the walk to work is done very stoned. So that makes everything better.

I used to be about 180 pounds, and I've dropped to about 155. My pants size has shrunk tremendously and I'm in the best shape I've ever been in. It can be exhausting sometimes especially if I work several open to close back to back shifts, but I do it not only because it's nice, but because it's worth it. Keeps me moving, and motivated. Less time spent sitting and pondering, the better. Plus, once I leave my house, I've basically separated from my mental state until I get home. I basically blank out and just go with the day. Then I come home and snap back into reality. And get really stoned.

So yeah, it's nice.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote