Music Banter - View Single Post - Ultimate Guitarist Poll
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 04:18 PM   #189 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
ROFL. In other words I win yet another argument. lol

If that is how you want to see it. It would be by default because you are being a closed-minded ignorant fool by saying the same things over and over again. Your past 100 posts have been in this thread, the drummer thread, the DT thread which is no more, and the "Emo Class" thread. I have yet to see you post about a new band you like or say something that isn't fabracated to go against the majority. If you are here to troll, then good job you are a pretty good one, but if not you are one sad member of society. Go listen to DT and tell people that they are wrong for liking someone based on the fact that they just like them. I like Green Day are you going to flame at me because they aren't technically skilled, or that they don't write metaphoric songs? Or how about that they aren't insanily fast?

Have fun struggling in a world of compromises.