Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's Video Game Classics: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 04:53 PM   #66 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Yes, I care about why you think its more fun and analyzing the game. All I've gotten out of you are matter of factish statements with no reasoning.. You didnt even attempt to answer my last question.

Is it really that hard to have a conversation with someone who disagrees with you but is still interested in hearing your opinion in more than 1 non-answer sentence?
I haven't disagreed with you tho. And I said in my post that I didn't answer your question. I didn't realize until after I posted. But to answer, D3 being as fun as it is, I find that it makes it easier to get into it. With PoE you need some kind of idea of what it is to enjoy it fully. I know from my own experience. D3 just gets you right into it. I also hate the quick bar for abilities on PoE. It's the worst design I've probably seen in a while. D3 makes it feel like an actual RPG which makes it even easier to get into. I'm still going to use the defense that it's more fun because it literally is. I don't know how else to put that. I know you love PoE but you're doing what you think I'm doing. I'm not trying to defend both games, I'm just discussing. You're taking things personally because you enjoy PoE more. That's great for you but just because someone likes D3, that doesn't mean they should also like PoE. I don't play PoE anymore because it stopped being fun. I just prefer D3.

POE is for the people that enjoy the genre and wants to put in some hardcore time with grinding etc. D3 I for those that want a casual playthrough and fun with other people. Two different purposes for two games with some similarities.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote