Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Media
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Rating?
1/5: Not Worth Playing 1 20.00%
2/5: Not Very Very Good 0 0%
3/5: Decent 1 20.00%
4/5: Very Very Good 1 20.00%
5/5 : A True Classic 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2018, 04:32 PM   #61 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
This thread negates your journal.

In case you didnt realize, idc what you think about D3 or POE. I care about why you feel the way you do about them. Saying D3 is more fun provides nothing to the conversation.
Because I've already provided insight. Tho evidently you do care otherwise you'd drop it.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:32 PM   #62 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
You say "I gotta say" far too much.
Updating a journal for 3+ years will have that effect. But I know I do. I'll work on it.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:35 PM   #63 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 42,142
Default

The Trollheart defense? Feh.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:35 PM   #64 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,436
Default

Check edit. Sorry. Edited too late.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:47 PM   #65 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Because I've already provided insight. Tho evidently you do care otherwise you'd drop it.
Yes, I care about why you think its more fun and analyzing the game. All I've gotten out of you are matter of factish statements with no reasoning.. You didnt even attempt to answer my last question.

Is it really that hard to have a conversation with someone who disagrees with you but is still interested in hearing your opinion in more than 1 non-answer sentence?
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:53 PM   #66 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Yes, I care about why you think its more fun and analyzing the game. All I've gotten out of you are matter of factish statements with no reasoning.. You didnt even attempt to answer my last question.

Is it really that hard to have a conversation with someone who disagrees with you but is still interested in hearing your opinion in more than 1 non-answer sentence?
I haven't disagreed with you tho. And I said in my post that I didn't answer your question. I didn't realize until after I posted. But to answer, D3 being as fun as it is, I find that it makes it easier to get into it. With PoE you need some kind of idea of what it is to enjoy it fully. I know from my own experience. D3 just gets you right into it. I also hate the quick bar for abilities on PoE. It's the worst design I've probably seen in a while. D3 makes it feel like an actual RPG which makes it even easier to get into. I'm still going to use the defense that it's more fun because it literally is. I don't know how else to put that. I know you love PoE but you're doing what you think I'm doing. I'm not trying to defend both games, I'm just discussing. You're taking things personally because you enjoy PoE more. That's great for you but just because someone likes D3, that doesn't mean they should also like PoE. I don't play PoE anymore because it stopped being fun. I just prefer D3.

POE is for the people that enjoy the genre and wants to put in some hardcore time with grinding etc. D3 I for those that want a casual playthrough and fun with other people. Two different purposes for two games with some similarities.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 05:13 PM   #67 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,056
Default

Yeah, nah... thanks for trying. I like you but sometimes its like pulling teeth to make you understand what Im saying and then get you to explain your position on topic. nvm

At least you made one comparison with the quick bar comment.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump

Last edited by DwnWthVwls; 09-18-2018 at 05:20 PM.
DwnWthVwls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 01:23 AM   #68 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,436
Default

I offered the best I could in this discussion. Sorry it wasnt suffice.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 02:52 AM   #69 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,636
Default

I read the whole conversation. I think I know less now than before I read it.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM   #70 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
I read the whole conversation. I think I know less now than before I read it.
That's highly unlikely.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2020 Advameg, Inc.