Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 11:55 PM   #14628 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
I am SOOOOOOO tired of hearing about this shit. Trump should have a ready list of people that he could replace Kavanaugh with should this fall through. Just cut Kavanaugh loose and move on to the next nominee.
Well, I recall a certain hated individual expressing interest in the position before Kavanaugh was named. :P

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/rig...court-twitter/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
FACT: I lean Democrat. I toss aside the fiscal crap and focus on people's basic civil rights, and the separation of Church and State.

FACT: Your post history lays dormant for days/weeks at a time and then you open your coffin to reply to one of my political diatribes.

FACT: You always seem to come across (to me) as a closeted hard right person.

You don't quite understand why you like it, you just like it.

FACT: You've already presumed Kavanaugh's guilt. At least I'm reasonable enough to give, for example, Keith Ellison the benefit of the doubt even if I disagree with him politically.

FACT: I've got years on you here and I post semi-frequently on a variety of things. You just don't deal well with confrontation, whereas I enjoy it.

FACT: I empathize with certain inclinations on the left (environmental advocacy, science-based thinking) and things on the right (immigration policy, lower taxes, economic policy that favors smaller government, etc.). Social issues are a case-by-case thing with me.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 09-23-2018 at 12:10 AM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote