Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2018, 12:05 PM   #14621 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Burn!

Rep. Paul Gosar's own siblings endorse Democratic opponent in scathing ad | Fox News
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:26 AM   #14622 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default



https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0375f8f9d9c0b

Quote:
“We’re talking about a 17-year-old boy in high school, with testosterone running high,” said Sosa. “Tell me, what boy hasn’t done this in high school? Please, I would like to know.” Sosa lost the Florida GOP primary for the 27th congressional district last month with less than 2 percent of the vote.............
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:38 AM   #14623 (permalink)
Master Of Muzak
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere swarthy
Posts: 3,974
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Doesn't matter. A lifelong friend of her that was named as a potential witness says she has no recollection of the event in question. Corroboration is looking less and less likely. What is she going to do Thursday if they can't get even one credible witness?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/22/polit...ion/index.html
__________________
My Top 30 Albums of 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
You can't blame the Jews for everything...just most things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
Trump might be the best thing since free jazz.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:39 AM   #14624 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Doesn't matter. I think she's screwed.
"True to form."
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:41 AM   #14625 (permalink)
Master Of Muzak
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere swarthy
Posts: 3,974
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
"True to form."
You could start with the facts. That would be a nice change of pace. You guys like to make excuses of why people won't corroborate Ford's story: what's going to be the excuse for Leland Keyser?
__________________
My Top 30 Albums of 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
You can't blame the Jews for everything...just most things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
Trump might be the best thing since free jazz.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:48 AM   #14626 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,824
Default

I am SOOOOOOO tired of hearing about this shit. Trump should have a ready list of people that he could replace Kavanaugh with should this fall through. Just cut Kavanaugh loose and move on to the next nominee.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:52 AM   #14627 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
You could start with the facts. That would be a nice change of pace.
FACT: I lean Democrat. I toss aside the fiscal crap and focus on people's basic civil rights, and the separation of Church and State.

FACT: Your post history lays dormant for days/weeks at a time and then you open your coffin to reply to one of my political diatribes.

FACT: You always seem to come across (to me) as a closeted hard right person.

You don't quite understand why you like it, you just like it.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:55 AM   #14628 (permalink)
Master Of Muzak
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere swarthy
Posts: 3,974
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
I am SOOOOOOO tired of hearing about this shit. Trump should have a ready list of people that he could replace Kavanaugh with should this fall through. Just cut Kavanaugh loose and move on to the next nominee.
Well, I recall a certain hated individual expressing interest in the position before Kavanaugh was named. :P

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/rig...court-twitter/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
FACT: I lean Democrat. I toss aside the fiscal crap and focus on people's basic civil rights, and the separation of Church and State.

FACT: Your post history lays dormant for days/weeks at a time and then you open your coffin to reply to one of my political diatribes.

FACT: You always seem to come across (to me) as a closeted hard right person.

You don't quite understand why you like it, you just like it.

FACT: You've already presumed Kavanaugh's guilt. At least I'm reasonable enough to give, for example, Keith Ellison the benefit of the doubt even if I disagree with him politically.

FACT: I've got years on you here and I post semi-frequently on a variety of things. You just don't deal well with confrontation, whereas I enjoy it.

FACT: I empathize with certain inclinations on the left (environmental advocacy, science-based thinking) and things on the right (immigration policy, lower taxes, economic policy that favors smaller government, etc.). Social issues are a case-by-case thing with me.
__________________
My Top 30 Albums of 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
You can't blame the Jews for everything...just most things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
Trump might be the best thing since free jazz.

Last edited by Anteater; 09-23-2018 at 01:10 AM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 01:16 AM   #14629 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,824
Default

[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 01:39 AM   #14630 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post

FACT: I empathize with certain inclinations on the left (environmental advocacy, science-based thinking) and things on the right (immigration policy, lower taxes, economic policy that favors smaller government, etc.).
Economic policy that favors smaller government......

Ya, give me a call when that comes close to reality.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.