Music Banter - View Single Post - Reviewing a pile of VHS tapes I found by a dumpster
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 07:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Review deez nuts.
Alright, if you insist.

Oh for ****'s sake, even the title of this piece of **** ****ing sucks.

The first movie was about a guy getting revenge on some teens who ran him over and left him for dead. And now the hook man is back to kill a bunch of people... in the bahamas... most of whom had nothing to do with his being hit by a car. Because I guess everybody was doing bad **** last summer, or something.

The girl who survived the first movie and some friends win a tropical vacation which *spoiler alert* was all orchestrated by the hook man, because he used to work at a hotel in the bahamas, and thought it'd be fun to lure Jennifer Love Hewitt and her new buds there, and then kill everyone within a five mile radius. Seriously.

Oh, and the hook man's boy joins him in some father-son slaughter bonding.

And Jack Black plays a stoner Rasta guy who takes a hedge clipper through the chest (which actually kinda made me laugh, 'cause the hook man casually peruses a bunch of tools before settling on the proper utensil for disposing of a ****ty comedian).

This movie gets two stars, one for each of Jennifer Love Hewitt's tits. The end.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is online now   Reply With Quote