Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 10:24 PM   #14137 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Problem is that Ford came forward and now those "girls" from his past are calling his BS that he testified to yesterday about his HS, and college party days. In the last day two women who knew him well back then went on TV (both from elite prep schools and both not needing the maelstrom) to say he was a very sloppy drunk who puked and passed out often. They are both willing to be interviewed by the FBI as part of the re-opened investigation.

BK, under oath, in front of the senate judiciary committee, stated he always maintained control while drinking his beloved "beers". Both women said this tipped the scales for them saying someone who could lie under oath about drinking, couldn't be trusted about lying about far more important things, and didn't deserve a seat on the highest court in the land.

FBI is going to gather as much of this as possible and then confront his good buddy Mike with the sworn testimony.

Judge's plea deal is coming folks. Full immunity if he's willing to spill the beans about the Ford episode.
Guess we'll just have to see what happens. I still don't get how someone can be investigated by the FBI multiple times (considering how many people they talk to) and literally nothing about any of this popped up anywhere. Think about his time with Ken Starr and that whole circus. Someone bringing this stuff up would have made a major uproar considering the case they were making against Clinton at the time.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote