Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 02:01 PM   #14171 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Junior, you've already determined that the FBI will find nothing new.

Junior, you missed the fact that they don't investigate anyone's years prior to the age of 18.

Junior, what's your address? I want to send you a gift.

I didn't miss them. You just aren't making observations based on how people actually communicate in the real world, especially since he allegedly continued these behaviors well into his college years. People talk. Do you think the FBI just asked his former classmates back in 1993, 1997 and the early 00's what his favorite color was over and over again? Come on now.

To give you some perspective, Blasey Ford supposedly only mentioned to one or two friends that she sent a letter to Feinstein and then those friends ended up going straight to the media, which is allegedly how Ford's identity was exposed in the first place. When juicy stuff is floating around, that information tends to make it out into the greater conversation. In regards to sex parties and some of the stuff Avenatti has gone over in his clients' allegations, it just seems too far outside reality that nobody would have talked to someone in the media or the FBI prior to 2018, even if they only heard it secondhand. That all this stuff is only showing up now tells me something is off.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 09-29-2018 at 02:11 PM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote