Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 04:27 PM   #56023 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
He can play the tard card. It’s a bad deal for you but you’re man enough to socialize with him as an equal anyway.

Seriously props
I still find ways to win. He has that tard speach impediment where it can be kinda hard to understand what they're saying if they talk too fast, and it's my favorite thing to mischaracterize what he's just said (his response is generally: "Shut up, Charles, don't talk if you don't know what I'm talking about). A couple days ago he said something or other that may or may not have sounded like "I covered my dick in butter" so I of course went, "What? You covered your dick in butter?" To which he responded normally.

My boss was apparently in a mood to put up with my nonsense and turned to my coworker and asked, "You didn't really say that, did you? Oh my god." The rest of the day was revenge for the previous day when he PUT ICE DOWN THE BACK OF MY SHIRT. No regrets.

Seriously though, my boss trolled him way harder than even I did. I have problems with my boss rather often cause we're both childish *******s but sometimes we just mesh like that.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote