Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 08:51 PM   #56261 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
I'm sure you thought you accounted for every reason you were wronged, but sometimes workers are understaffed for whatever reason which increases confusion by like 500%, sometimes customers think they've ordered something correctly but are in fact morons who confuse the hell out of us by just saying dumb ****, and how the **** are they supposed to account for a crying baby? They seat by section according to each waiter. **** happens. Don't be a whiny bitch.
They actually had more staff than when I usually go there, and the place wasn't very full either, so it was their bad, not mine. Also, I ordered verbatim off the menu, nothing special [the carnitas dinner], and it was my usual; the only thing I've EVER ordered there in 4+ years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy
What does that have to do with us? Take it up with the company. We have no control over what they do.

Then don't bitch at me about not tipping for shitty service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Ha! I don't make minimum wage you idiot, I actualy make less. I bet you sure feel stupid now.
But he has a safe full of cash, so making less than minimum wage [or $80+/hr, whichever he settles on] really is a moot point right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Hempcrete is where it's at.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote