Music Banter - View Single Post - Ori for mod
Thread: Ori for mod
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 08:21 PM   #155 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
It's not between criticism and bad behavior. It's about consenting adults having fun joking with each other and someone being outraged and offended by their humor. Youre the MB equivalent of idiot college kids protesting and disrupting the presentations of Ben Shapiro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Do you think that if you barged into a bar and demanded that two people who were telling jokes and laughing about them to stop because you don't like that brand of humour and insist that you will forever give them **** for having fun, you would

A. Open up a constructive dialogue where both sides come away with a greater perspective on humour and man in general
B. Be obeyed without a word from the people in the bar
C. Get punched in the face because you're being an *******
D. Get a free drink
?
This is something you guys keep harping on about even though I thought the issue was closed in the member picture gallery thread. You spent several pages arguing with me how it was all in good fun and how there's only consenting adults there joshing each other without ever actually checking if the target of this "joshing" was cool with it.
Turned out, he wasn't. :/

So, you know, like to little children, I have to explain (again) that the difference between "kidding around" and abusing each other is if feelings are getting hurt. This should be clear, but apparently your bro culture brimming with masculine toxicity didn't teach you that. People have feelings, and you should be careful with them. :/

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote