Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 02:35 AM   #26985 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Cont.: Also got two classical albums. One solo violin with some Shostakovich violin concertos, one solo piano with some Chopin études:

The debut album of Canadian metal band The Agonist. Modern metal. Somewhat melodeath. Never actually heard this debut. Sure to displease all current MB members:

The Agonist

Another Canadian metal band. Pretty straight forward heavy metal. Became more arena rock like later:

Kobra and the Lotus

US metal act In This Moment. I'm pretty sure I'll only really like the newest one at first, but I wanna give their old albums a chance. I fear it's going to be very, very, very, very difficult, even for me. But even the one that I will probably like is sure to make discerning metal nobility projectile vomit with incredible force:

In This Moment

Allright, almost done. Yet another Canadian metal act. Didn't even do that on purpose! This one is bittersweet. Kittie packed their things and quit this year. This career covering documentary and live concert will be their swan song:

Kittie

MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote