Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's Own November Midterm Election
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 08:08 PM   #46 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
It seems to me that some people on the right exaggerate and hype up "voter fraud" for their own benefit as much as some people on the left exaggerate and hype up "voter suppression" for their own benefit.

I don't trust either side of the political coin on either issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Doesn't $50mil exist outside the US where products/services can be sold? Unless I'm missing something you'd only be correct if it was a closed system.
It IS a closed system in the sense that virtually all countries have a Rothschild-controlled central bank, rather than printing their own currency. And I guess it depends on what the people who control the Federal Reserve are willing to accept as payment.

In the old days, China would only accept gold as payment from buyers on the Silk Road. That is why they prospered.

It's defintely an interesting and intriguing topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
I don't think that any country in the world pays their printers $100 every time they print a $100 bill. I imagine that printing charges are related to printing costs, not, as [MERIT] suggests, the face value of what they print.
I chose 5% as an example. The percentage is completely arbitrary to the point, which is apparently going over your head.

Under the current set-up, it is IMPOSSIBLE to re-pay the global debt. The amount of global currency that exists is LESS THAN the amount of currency owed to the banks that loaned that currency to the countries.

Read that twice, slowly, and let it sink in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
Ok, I'll see if I can get American citizenship in time to vote.
I'll vouch for you.

Last edited by [MERIT]; 10-31-2018 at 08:14 PM.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote