Music Banter - View Single Post - Nicki Minaj vs Cardi B (feud)
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 04:06 AM   #205 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
If you hear the term "half-literate" and choose to associate it with black people, that makes YOU the racist.

LAME RETORT: "But he was TALKING about people that are black."

Yes, but he never once mentioned their ethnicities. He criticized their lack of verbal aptitude, which is found in all races, unfortunately.
Except Nicki Minaj doesn't have a 'lack of verbal aptitude' and has never given anybody any reason to think she's half literate.

If you really want to break it down...

https://www.narcity.com/entertainmen...-about-cardi-b

Hey look, I was absolutely ****ing right in guessing that English is her second language. So her trouble with speaking english isn't from an inability to read, it comes from it being a second language.

And guess what? She also speaks fluently in french! So **** out of here with your bigoted bull**** calling her half literate for speaking broken English when she's completely literate in 3 different languages.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 11-04-2018 at 04:42 AM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote